How does a doorbell camera work in Trenton?
Online purchasing and daily drop-offs have become a way of life for countless residents. You appreciate the convenience of having goods delivered at your door, but there is a downside. Those packages sitting in plain sight are temptations to potential burglars. Porch piracy has become a real problem, but you have the chance to take action against it by getting a home security system with a doorbell doorbell. These surveillance instruments are great tools to deter porch pirates, but they provide so much more.
Take a moment to see how they work and why there’s a good chance they’ll become an integral facet of your smart home.
Benefits of a Trenton video doorbell
Available in both wired and wireless options, video doorbells give you a great number of sophisticated features, and the technology keeps advancing. You can now implement detection zones, speak to individuals on your porch, and obtain immediate alerts whenever a package is delivered.
The easiest way to understand how a Trenton video doorbell camera works is to look at the various perks it can provide. Take a look at the following features:
- Active theft deterrent: You can’t get this on all models, but there are several smart video doorbells that take action in discouraging burglary with warning lights and audible alerts. This is an effective way to let porch pirates know that you are watching.
- All-encompassing camera view: You need to see the total picture, and that should include the faces of individuals on your porch and items on the ground. Cameras with superior 180-degree field of vision provide a total perspective.
- High-resolution images any time of day: What’s the use of implementing a doorbell camera if the images are poor quality and difficult to see? The best models will give you incredible high dynamic range (HDR) resolution and night vision.
- Package alerts: Would you appreciate knowing when a package is dropped off? You are able to receive automatic notifications from video doorbells that can tell the difference between people and packages.
- Converse with whoever’s at your door: Is there somebody waiting at your front door? Two-way audio lets you inquire about their purpose for being there. You might even utilize this handy feature to deter people loitering around your entrance.
- Cut down on false alarms: Advanced doorbell cameras will even allow you to customize detection zones. Clearly defining the space to be monitored will allow you to cut down on false alarms triggered by walkers, cars, or animals.
- Instant video access: A video doorbell incorporated into your smart home provides you the opportunity to view real-time and saved video right from your cell phone security app.
Video doorbells keep you in touch with your home like you’ve never been before, as you may interact with them right from your phone, regardless of your location. They’ll notify you when someone arrives, show you what’s going on, and even allow you to talk with the individual at your door. They’ve become difference-makers in terms of protection and convenience.
Request a doorbell camera with your Trenton smart home
Take a stand against package theft and get a clear view of what’s transpiring at your entrance 24/7 with a Trenton doorbell camera. Vivint’s industry leading models give you all the features you want, like active theft protection, wide-angle viewing, and package updates. Call
(609) 928-8223 today to begin customizing your smart home.