Connect With Your 24/7 Monitoring Specialists
Whenever your home alarm system in Trenton goes off, your 24-hour monitoring professionals will act immediately. Their first move is to validate your alarm, and that means communicating with you. The procedure they adhere to is dependent on the kind of emergency. To illustrate, when a medical emergency is initiated, a single effort will be made to contact you before help is sent out. If you’re dealing with a burglary alarm - the most typical kind of alarm - a monitoring professional will follow these guidelines to get in touch with you:
- An attempt will be made to contact you using the command hub. You will typically be requested to provide a passcode.
- If that effort is not successful, a call is attempted to your primary contact number.
- A secondary number or your first contact person is tried next.
- If you still can’t be reached, local police officers are deployed.
- Your monitoring professionals will follow up with you again once emergency personnel are alerted.
If you're not in a situation where you can interact with monitoring staff, that’s OK. Help will still be sent even when you're not able to verify the emergency.
Be prepared for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Trenton
Get prepared for any emergency with a contemporary home alarm system in Trenton from Vivint. Call (609) 928-8223 to begin customizing your home’s protection today.