Should I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Trenton?
Your new nursery is close to being complete for your beloved child. You devoted hours putting together the cradle, painting the walls, and arranging the changing station.You even capped off the room with some plush animals on a shelf. But how will you keep an eye on your infant? You can choose the customary method with a ordinary listening device or take it to another level and use the video cameras already accessible to you in your advanced home security system.
Although it might seem a little unusual to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Trenton, it’s actually an outstanding option when you consider the benefits.
Your security system’s indoor cameras in Trenton are great baby monitors
One of the most important things to note is that your indoor cameras are part of a fully integrated system and reachable by way of an easy-to-use app. This offers you versatility and reassurance knowing you are able to monitor your little one from any location via your cell phone or tablet. Here are more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Live high-definition video feed: You’ll appreciate crystal clear, high-quality video of your child. You may even review recorded segments directly from your cell phone.
- Two-way talk: Not only will you hear what’s happening, you have the chance to verbalize to your child directly through your indoor camera. This is a nice tool to settle a troubled sleeper. Better yet, you may take advantage of the 2-way talk feature through your smartphone app, no matter where you are.
- Enhanced viewing: Your cameras will have a greater viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-sensing with notifications: If your little one decides sleep time is done and wishes to get out of the bed, you can get motion-triggered notifications delivered straight to your mobile device.
- One-touch contact: Although this benefit is generally for older children, it’s still worth a mention. With a single touch of a button, your child can touch base with you through the app on your smartphone.
Having your complete smart home right in the palm of your hand is a tremendous perk. If you find that your baby is struggling to sleep and believe it may be a little warm in the nursery, you may change the settings on your smart thermostat. In the event they awaken, you can turn on the nursery’s smart lights to let them know you’ll be there soon. Have more than one child? You can incorporate two indoor cameras and still have access to each of them with a lone home security app.
Customize Your Trenton smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Trenton smart home and benefit from the assurance and security Vivint’s modern surveillance equipment can provide. Contact (609) 928-8223 today and see how we can make your property more convenient and safer for every member of your family.