You’ve thought about it and arrived at the conclusion that home security systems are worthwhile for the safety of your property. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy conservation to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra layer of protection is well worth the cost.
See how Trenton home monitoring works
If you opt for 24-hour home monitoring from industry leaders such as Vivint, you are connected to skilled home security experts at all times. Although they are always there when needed, that isn’t suggesting they are too invasive. You won’t find them watching your house or reviewing your camera recordings. Rather, they go into action the second an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a window sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then sends the alert automatically to your monitoring team.
- A home security monitoring specialist will then communicate with you to authenticate the emergency and inquire about your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring agent is not able to contact you, they will automatically contact emergency assistance.
- Your monitoring staff is there to support you through the situation and will serve as the primary point of contact with local responders whenever you are not at home.
Home monitoring is like having your own security agents linked straight to your smart components. This provides more than just inner peace as you have actual, live experts to assist you when you need them most.